I am a Who Dat!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Employee Free Choice Act

Many have strong feeling for or against this "Employee Free Choice Act". As a small business owner, I know what it means to me. However, It would be Fantastic if we put some thoughts down to share and vet through discussion.

So what do you think? The current administration is thinking that this would be good for the workers...

I think that the unions, in their quest to "secure" a worker's job for "all prosperity" did not prepare or enable that worker for CHANGE in the workplace, introduction of new technologies, and global competition. So now why is that my fault? If the union is not attractive and provides not VALUE PROPOSITION to the worker, to motivate them to join, why should they be publicly harassed?

I think that the Unions should go to the woodshed and recreate themselves instead of asking the Gubment that don't know nuffin' 'bout runnin' no bidness to legislate.

Thoughts?

No comments: